This website is operated by Set Management, LLC ("we" or "us").
What information do we collect?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information e.g. ethnic origin)
How do we use it?
We will use your personal information in the following ways. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below:
How we will use your personal information
- To provide you with information that you have requested e.g. a newsletter, white paper
- To provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website;
- To process and consider your job application;
Our legal basis for processing
- Consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to help us to deliver the best online experience to you and other website users.
- Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to assess your job application, and to keep you updated throughout the application process.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
How do we use your information for marketing?
We will only provide information to you that you have asked for via the website.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a maximum period of 24 months.